Back in 2007 I had some minor stress related issues related to my work and decided to talk to doctor with my problems. I have had some minor anxiety which related to few unwise emails which further increased the problems. Now, although the emails itself were quite harmless it could have been grown into bloody mess with 30.000 EUR or more fines and other problems. I wasn't feeling quite fine so I went to see a doctor.
Luckily, the doctor immediately noticed I was indeed suffering from serious mental health problems although it didn't seem to affect my work performance as scientist or my private life (although admittely there wasn't much of it because my genuine interest in science and work).
He first tried to schedule me to see a psychologist but my insurance didn't cover it so he wrote me some pills for anxiety/sleep and sent me to Jorvi hospital where I met this young doctor. I talked with her and she wanted to see me again on the next monday. I didn't think it was much point seeing her but agreed anyway.
Next there was weekend and because of stress I decided to use good old-fashioned alcohol to relax my nerves. I met a pretty girl how was going to party and joined her. This was something very rare of me as I used to use only modest amounts of alcohol and only when meeting clients or when in some job-related social meetings. However, being completely ignorant about medicines. After going home I took some of the pills (they were in a white envelope with no instructions how to use). This clearly was unwise because they I got some breathing problems and on the next day there was much increased temporal anxiety and panic.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti