Visted doctor today again.
I asked what to do, he suggested starting and SSRI. I asked whether seroquel could be raised or something put he wasn't very supportive otherwise. Anyway, I cannot understand why should I need SSRI. I asked about Pregabalin and whether that could help, he wasn't very supporting.
Also described that my nervous system was overactive and need to be calm down. Not exactly good approach. He also said that there was something (cholesterol etc?) that overactive nervous system seems to cause problems with blood veins and stuff and that it cannot be seen on standard blood tests.
Not feeling vey well today. Now there is again some tinnitus. Maybe one should return to Zyprexa as fast as possible? If Zyprexa discontinuation caused trouble then it might be good approach.
=> I'm going to public health system and see what they can be do to me.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti